Rail clamps for the storm safety of your crane
Rail tongs are used to keep your crane or rail mounted equipment safe from wind forces.
Made in Europe
Construction and production according to work standard
Precise and simple
Application analysis for determinating the optimal designs
Competent consultation by our product experts
Our rail tongs, manufactured from S355 steel are used to keep cranes other rail mounted equipment safe from wind forces. With the production monitoring according to the highest quality standards, our rail tongs are produced according to work standard on specialized and high efficient CNC turning and milling centres.
- Clamping jaws close by spring force
- 3 installation sizes with a holding force up to 1,200 kN
- No loss of the holding force
- Limit switch installation for the status and wear monitoring
- Height compensation ± 20mm, side compensation ±25mm
- Opening by hydraulic cylinder and integrated hydraulic unit
- Clamp is closed in the event of power failure (fail-safe)
- A hand pump is used for manual opening in emergency.
Surface protection and lubrication
- Including standard corrosion prevention with high quality painting
- Multi-layer coating systems up to C5-M on request
- Installation and operating instructions for the rail clamps
- Spare parts list for the rail clamps
- Installation and operating instructions for the hydraulic unit
- CE manufacturer declaration n accordance with machine directive
- DIN EN 10204-2.2 or 3.1 inspection certificate on request
- Competent consultation by our product experts
- Application analysis for determinating the optimal designs
We are there.
Our team will be happy to help you with questions about our components.
Sales Brakes, Rails & Rail Clamping Systems