Original KoRo RIW Rail clamping systems
Rail clamping systems for all common rail profiles and support profiles according to DIN 1025/1‑5.
“Our in-house designs, renowned for over 40 years are made in Germany.”Dennis Priebe, Sales department Rail clamping systems
Made in Germany
Production on specialized and highly efficient production machines.
Precise and simple
In-house and for over 40 years reowned constructions.
An inspection certificate according to DIN EN 10204-3.1 available on request
Our rail-clamping systems use high-quality materials and production monitoring according to the highest quality standards to ensure maximum service life.
Every component is subjected to a detailed final inspection before delivery.
- In-house designs and renowned for over 40 years.
- Drop forged clamping plates
- For all common rail profiles and support profiles according to DIN 1025/1-5
- For fastening on steel supports or on concrete
- Weldable or bolted
- Fixed position or adjustable
- With or without rubber nose (for noise reduction and to pre-tension the rail while still allowing longitudinal expansion)
- Suitable combinations for crane systems with or without guide rollers.
- High availability and short delivery times
Surface protection and lubrication
- Sandblasted, otherwise untreated
- Galvanized on request (not available for welded on parts)
- An inspection certificate according to DIN EN 10204-2.2 or 3.1 available on request
- Competent consultation by our product experts
- Application analysis for determinating the optimal designs
- High quality materials for a maximum of service life.
- High availibility and short delivery times.
We are there.
Our team will be happy to help you with questions about our components.
Sales Brakes, Rails & Rail Clamping Systems