30 years of experience in the production and development of customer-specific solutions for rail systems. Rails manufactured by well-known European steelworks – it means all round tested quality.
“From the inquiry to dispatch everything runs on rails.”Dennis Priebe, Sales department rails
Made in Europe
All our rails are made in Europe.
Precise and simple
Application analysis for determinating the optimal designs.
Our standard documentation includes test certification according DIN EN 10204-2.2
With high quality materials and production monitoring according to the highest quality standards, our rail systems are produced by well-known steelworks in Europe. Every component is subjected to a detailed final inspection before delivery.
- Crane rails according to DIN 536
- Flat rails according to DIN EN 13674
- Grooved rails according to DIN EN 14811
- Square rails according to DIN 1017
- In commercial length from 6 to 12 m
- Special lengths and butt joint cuts (90°, 45° or 30°) are available
- Untreated surface, painted or galvanized
- Special processing is possible (rail head, rail flange or bending)
- Uncomplicated transport through our experienced haulage company
- Blasted, painted or galvanized available on request
- Test report according to DIN EN 10204-2.2
- On request test certificate according to DIN EN 10204-3.1
- Competent consultation provided by our product experts
- Application analysis for determinating the optimal designs