Non-tilting rail tongs as storm protection in electric, hydraulic or manual version
Rail Clamps are used to secure cranes or other rail-mounted equipment against movement caused by wind loads,
Made in Europe.
Dennis Priebe, Vertrieb Schienen
“Rail Clamps from KoRo RIW – THE storm protection for your crane.”
Made in Europe
Non-tilting, compensating design
Design and manufacture according to factory standard
Precise and simple
Application analysis for determinating the optimal designs.
Competent advice from our product experts.
Detailed and project-specific assembly and operating instructions.
To secure cranes or other rail-mounted equipment against movement due to wind loads, our rail tongs made of S355 steel construction are used. With production supervision to the highest quality standards, our rail tongs are created to factory standards on specialized and highly efficient CNC turning/milling centers.
- Clamping jaws close by spring force
- 3 sizes with holding forces up to 1,200 kN
- no loss of holding force
- limit switch installation for status and wear monitoring
- height compensation ± 20mm, lateral compensation ±25mm
- opening by hydraulic cylinder and integrated hydraulic power unit
- Tongs close in case of power failure (fail-safe)
- With hand pump for manual opening in emergency mode
- incl. standard corrosion protection with high quality painting
- multi-layer coating systems up to C5M on request
- Assembly and operating instructions for the rail Clamps
- Spare parts list for the rail Clamps
- Assembly and operating instructions for the hydraulic unit
- EC manufacturer’s declaration according to machine directive
- on request incl. DIN EN 10204-2.2 or 3.1 acceptance test certificate
- Competent advice from our product experts
- Application case analyses to determine the optimum design
- The articulated joint allows a total lateral compensation of ± 50 mm and an angular compensation of ± 5°. The articulated joint is offered as an option and adapted to the specific project
We are there.
Our team will be happy to help you with questions about our components.