Our high quality synthetic rubber rail supports 85° Shore A with steel core.
“Our rail supports are now available in 100 m roll”Dennis Priebe, Sales department Rail Supports
Made in Europe
40 years of experience in the production and development of rail supports.
Precise and simple
Application analysis for determinating the optimal designs
Competent consultation by our product experts
Our rail support systems use high-quality materials and production monitoring according to the highest quality standards to ensure maximum service life. High quality synthetic rubber 85° Shore A with steel core and a one-sided profiled surface for a soft suspension properties and an ideal pressure distribution.
- Significant vibration and acoustic damping
- Avoidance of wearing of the rail on the top flange
- Reduced tension in the top flange construction
- Corrosion prevention between flange of the rail and crane runway
- Prevention of rail breakages
- High quality industrial rubber with vulcanised steel core
- Profiled and rounded design for the best possible distribution of the absorbed compressive stress
- Hardness: 85° Shore A
- Admissible wheel pressure: 650 kN (may vary slightly depending to the rail profile)
- Cut to desired length, in 12 m commercial length or, as 100 m roll
- Competent consultation by our product experts
- Application analysis for determinating the optimal designs
- Cut to length or available as 100 m roll
- High availibility and short delivery times