Quality rope drums made in Germany
We go into detail when designing and manufacturing our rope drums. In our in-house production, tailor-made rope drums are made from the highest quality materials and meet every customer requirement. No matter which connection to the drive train is required, we make it possible.
„We are extremely proud, that since recently we can produce rope drums up to 2,000 mm diameter and 7,000 mm long in our own machine shop.“Robin Gressner, Sales Department Rope Drums
Production out of seamless or large-diameter welded steel tubes.
Precise and simple
Simple processing according to drawing, sketch or sample.
Inspection certificate according to DIN EN 10204-3.1 included in the standard documentation of every delivery.
30 years know-how flows into our production and development for customer specific solutions for our rope drums. By using high quality primary materials from European production and our production monitoring according to the highest quality standards, we guarantee first class quality of our rope drums.
By producing seamless or welded steel tubes, we deliver tailored solutions with high quality materials for minimum wear. Our in-house production produce single-groove or multi-groove rope drums up to 2.000 mm diameter and 7.000 mm long. On request, we deliver pedestal bearing blocks, rope clamps and fastening materials.
Surfaces protection and lubrication
- Standard corrosion prevention with high quality 2 component primary coat
- Preservation of functional and contact surfaces with Tectyl or spray oil
- Inspection certificate according to DIN EN 10204-3.1 (primary materials)
- On request, non-destructive test of the weld (US)
- Optional including measurement protocol
- If required inspection certificate according to DIN EN 10204-3.2 (external control by classification authority)
- Competent consultation provided by our product experts
- Application analysis for determinating the optimal designs
- Wear pattern analysis
- Design also for nuclear facilities
And much more
- Optimized designs and high quality materials for maximum service life
- High availability and short delivery times
- 100% made in Germany
We are there.
Our team will be happy to help you with questions about our components.