Open winches and hoists
Individual heavy duty hoists for extreme demands
High quality materials and components from European manufacture provides the foundation for our in-house production according to the highest quality requirements. Due to long-standing partnerships with well known gearbox and motor suppliers and over 30 years experience in manufacturing and development, we deliver individual hoists and winches, which comply exactly with your demands.
“From design and production to the highest quality standards, up to a pre-assembly and a extensive final inspection, you can always rely on our service.”Robin Gressner, Sales Department Hoists and winches
Only the best
Long-standing partnerships with well known gearbox and motor suppliers.
Precise and simple
Simple processing according to drawing, sketch or sample.
Documentation includes general arrangement drawings, our inspection certificate, assembly instructions, maintenance manual and an instruction for commissioning.
With our production monitoring according to the highest standards and the pre-assembly in our works, we are setting new standards with our quality. In addition to a final inspection and a detailed documentation, we as a system supplier are your contact in all areas.
Our rope drums, brakes and coupling are from our own production. We cultivate long-term partnerships with well known gearbox and motor suppliers. We offer you individual designs, dimensions and construction of the winches based on your requirements and also consider redundancy in the winch. Flexible connection of the drive train management (e.g. gearing, key-way connection or shrink fit of the drive shaft) and on request hardening and gas nitriding of the rope groove on the rope drum are standard for us.
Surface protection and lubrication
- Standard corrosion prevention with high quality 2 component primary and top coat
- Anti-corrosion system according to DIN EN ISO 12944-2 available
- Preservation of functional and contact surfaces with Tectyl or spray oil
- Inspection certificate according to DIN EN 10204-3.1 for load-bearing materials
- Assembly instruction, maintenance manual and instruction for commissioning
- General arrangement drawing
- Competent consultation by our product experts
- Application analysis for determining the optimal design
- Wear pattern analysis
- Design also for nuclear facilities
And much more
- We are system suppliers with the highest demands
- Optimized designs and high quality materials for a maximum service life
- Simple processing suitable to your requirements
- 100% made in Germany
We are there.
Our team will be happy to help you with questions about our components.