Heavy duty hydraulic buffers for cranes , general mechanical engineering, conveyors and storage technology.
“Our modular system allows a large number of customer-specific solutions and a high availability of various designs.”Robin Gressner, Sales department Hydraulic buffer
Made in Germany
Heavy duty and robust design from in-house production.
Precise and simple
Competent consultation provided by our product experts.
Our standard documentation includes a declaration of incorporation as well as operating and maintenance instructions.
Hard chrome-plated and PTFE-coated piston rods for maximum protection against corrosion and wear, as well as the use of high-quality seals and oils from well-known manufacturers. Production monitoring according to the highest quality standards as well as extensive final checks including functional testing are standard with us. Made in Germany
Hydraulic buffers with a max. buffer force of 1,000 kN and a buffer stroke of 50 to 1,600 mm. Closed twin-chamber system for any installation position (horizontal, inclined or vertical). Wear-free, automatic reset after the buffer impact. Damping characteristics individually tailored to your application (impact load, impact speed and if applicable, additional driving forces). Delivery in ready-to-install condition of the hydraulic buffer with insert or foot flange. A wide range of industrial applications with an ambient temperature of -30 to +100 degrees as standard.
Surfaces protection and lubrication
- Standard corrosion protection with high quality 2 component primer
- Multi-layer coating systems up to C5-M on request
- Operating and maintenance instructions
- Declaration of incorporation according to the EC Machinery Directive
- Inspection certificate according to DIN EN 10204-2.2 or 3.1 available on request
- Low temperature version for operating temperatures from -50 to +30 ° C
- Competent consultation provided by our product experts
- Application analysis for determinating the optimal designs