We offer over 30 years of experience with wheels and wheel bearings for heavy-duty and high-temperature applications and manufacture our components on specialized and highly efficient CNC turning / milling centres. We use high-quality structural (S235, S355) or heat-treatable steels (C45, 42CrMo4 + QT).
„No matter how complex the issue is – we get them rolling!“Thomas Miesner, Sales department wheel sets
Made in Germany
Heavy-duty and robust construction from in-house production.
Precise and simple
Simple processing based on drawings, sketches or samples.
Our standard documentation includes the test report according to DIN EN 10204-2.2.
The delivery of our wheel sets include the inspection certificate according to DIN EN 10204-3.1 as well as 100% measurement documentation of all toleranced dimensions.
Our heavy-duty and robust design made in Germany delivers wheels made of high-quality forged steel, cast steel or spheroidal cast iron in over 2,000 different designs. From ø100 to 400 mm we deliver individual components but also pre-finished assemblies with everything that belongs to it.
Surface protection and lubrication
- Standard corrosion prevention with high quality 2 component primary coat
- Long-lasting conservation
- Approval drawing for each order
- Standard documentation on dimensions and material for each delivery
- Competent consultation by our product experts
- Application analysis for determinating the optimal designs
- Simple processing based on drawings, sketches or samples