We offer over 30 years of experience with wheels and wheel bearings for heavy-duty and high-temperature applications and manufacture our components on specialized and highly efficient CNC turning / milling centres. We use high-quality structural (S235, S355) or heat-treatable steels (C45, 42CrMo4 + QT).
„We have already delivered our wheel bearings in more than 2,000 different designs.“Thomas Miesner, Sales department wheel bearing
Made in Germany
Heavy duty and robust design from in-house production
Precise and simple
Simple processing according to drawing, sketch or sample.
Standard documentation of dimensions and material for each delivery.
The delivery of our wheel bearings includes an inspection certificate according to DIN EN 10204-3.1, as well as, 100% measurement documentation of all toleranced dimensions.
Our heavy duty and robust design – made in Germany – delivers wheels made of high-quality forged steel, cast steel or spheroidal cast iron in over 2,000 different designs. Wheel diameter ø100 to 630 mm, wheels with two flanges, single flange or flange-less, for wheel loads of 2 to 20 t. We deliver individual components as well as ready-to-install assemblies with geared rim and accessories.
Surfaces protection and lubrication
- High quality corrosion protection through 2 component EP primer
- Long-lasting conservation
- Approval drawing for each order
- Standard documentation on dimensions and material for each delivery
- Competent consultation provided by our product experts
- Application analysis for determinating the optimal designs
- Simple processing based on drawings, sketches or samples