Our bottom blocks with manual rotatable load hooks are the result of 30 years experience in production and development of customer-specific solutions. We manufacture according to drawings, sketches or samples on specialized and high efficient CNC turning- and milling centres as well as automatic flame-cutting machines. Made in Europe.
„Our bottom blocks certainly belong to the more robust and durable, that can be purchased on the market. We offer you high quality for your safety!“René Stutz, Sales department bottom blocks
Our bottom blocks last thanks to solid construction and high quality materials.
The removable cap makes reeving easy.
Precise and simple
Simple processing according to drawing, sketch or sample.
Approval drawing for every order and standard documentation with every delivery.
30 years Know-How have gone into our production and development for customer specific solutions for the bottom blocks.
Every bottom block undergoes a detailed functional test before delivery.
We deliver tailor-made solutions for maximum efficiency. Robust performed steel construction to ensure maximum service life.
Preserving surfaces and lubrication
- Corrosion prevention with high quality paints – also multiple coats on request
- Conservation of functional and contact surfaces
- Pre-lubrication and re-lubrication for all bearings
- Hook certificate according DIN 15404 part 1
- Rope pulleys test report according DIN EN 10204‑2.2
- Overall drawing with bill of materials
- Maintenance- and operating instructions
- Competent advice provided by our product experts
- Application analysis for the determining of the optimal design
- Spin lock for locking the hook position
- Weighing equipment for a precise evaluation of the lifting weight
And much more
- Heat proteccion suit for the use in high temperature conditions (e.g. steelworks)
- Additional plug fittings for the operation of e.g lifting magnet
- Designes also for nuclear facilities
- Electrical insulation