Our crane wheels are produced from forged steel, cast steel or spheroidal cast iron. Our own design and production have already delivered crane wheels with over 4,000 different variants. All KoRo RIW wheel solutions are made in Germany.
“It is true – we have reinvented the wheel for our customers.”Thomas Miesner, Sales department crane wheels
Made in Germany
Heavy duty and robust design from in-house production.
Precise and simple
Simple processing according to drawing, sketch or sample.
Our standard documentation compromise a report test according DIN EN 10204-2.2
The use of high quality materials and production according to the highest quality standards guarantee our crane wheels a maximum service life.
Before delivery, every component must undergo a detailed final inspection.
We deliver standard and company standards as well as tailor-made solutions for your application. Versions with a diameter of up to 1,250 mm, roller or plain bearings as well as heat-treated steels with or without surface hardening are guaranteed to keep your system running. Our production manufactures individual components or pre-finished assemblies with geared rim and other accessories.
Surface protection and lubrication
- Standard corrosion protection with high quality 2 component primer
- Multi-layer coating systems on request
- Preservation of functional and contact surfaces with Tectyl or spray oil
- Rolling bearings including grease filling (K2K as standard, special grease according to customer specifications)
- Test report according DIN 10204-2.2
- Upon request, an inspection certificate according to DIN EN 10204-3.1 or 3.2 (external inspection by a certified society)
- Optional, also with measurement report
- Competent consultation provided by our product experts
- Application analysis for determining the optimal design
- Wear pattern analysis
- Designs also for nuclear facilities