Cellular plastic buffers with plate and threaded pin or on a mounting plate.
„Our cellular plastic buffers in numbers: up to ø 600 mm, 900 mm long and 2.800 kN max. end force.“Lars Weltersbach, Sales department Cellular plastic buffers.
Made in Germany
High-quality materials from German production.
Precise and simple
In-house design and production.
Competent consultation provided by our product experts
Our cellular plastic buffers use high-quality materials and production monitoring according to the highest quality standards to ensure maximum service life.
Every component is subjected to a detailed final inspection before delivery.
Cellular plastic buffers with plate and threaded pin or on a mounting plate, buffers up to 600 mm in diameter, 900 mm in length and 2,800 kN max. end force with ca. 70% displacement. Our cellular plastic buffers are made of foamed, glycol-crosslinked polyurethane with high volume compressibility for even deformation across the entire buffer cross-section. The low lateral strain of this material efficiently prevents material damage.
Surface protection and lubrication
- Mounting plates including standard corrosion prevention with high-quality 2 component primer coat
- Threaded pins and insertion plates galvanized
- Competent consultation provided by our product experts
- Application analysis for determining the optimal designs
- Design also for nuclear facilities